Protect the paintings, reduce the carbon emissions and cut down the energy costs in your gallery, museum or library.
Switch to a LED lighting system and save up to 71% on your energy bills with brighter, safer and cleaner lighting at a lower wattage. The LED bulb lifespan is also up to 50,000 hours, with extremely low maintenance cost.
LED lighting has been designed with intelligent control systems, featuring light level and occupancy sensors. This means that the lights can switch off when no one’s in the room and your space can have the atmosphere that you’re looking for.
In the past, general practice for displaying art would be to place UV filters over their inefficient incandescent bulbs. However, scientists have found that UV ruins artwork, leading to an insurgence of galleries and museums switching to the LED lighting system.
Get in touch with the LED-UK team today and find out how our LED lighting solutions can help you.
Benefits of LED Lighting for Galleries, Museums and Libraries
- A cost reduction of up to 71% in energy consumption
- Little maintenance is needed (LED lights last up to 50,000 hours)
- Enables flexible lighting control features, such as occupancy and light sensors
- Protects painting quality
- Design the right atmosphere for your space