Avoid workplace accidents and save up to 71% on your electricity bill in factories, warehouses and industrial units by switching to LED Lighting.
Electricity Bills for Warehouses and Industrial Units are typically high, but switching to a LED Lighting System will reduce that bill by 71% in most cases. We can design, supply and install the right LED Lighting for your industrial unit, with money saving and employee safety at the heart of our designs.
The lux level of any warehouse and industrial unit must be a minimum of 200, according to the Health and Safety Executive Lighting Booklet. If a workplace accident were to occur and your lighting is below that level, you will not be protected and risk facing prosecution.
This risk can be avoided by switching to LED Lighting.
Typically, we’d switch your low bay lights to LED aisle lights or linear LED high bay, depending on what works best for your business.
Benefits of LED Lighting in Warehouses, Factories and Industrial Units
- Save up to 80%* on your energy bill
- Less risk of workplace accidents
- Ensure your light level matches legal requirements
- 100,000-hour working life
- Up to 10-year warranty
- Stops glare, flicker and lighting inconsistencies
- Little maintenance is needed (LED lights last up to 50,000 hours)
- Quick Install system
- Full design and installation service
*Savings based on a Warehouse of 50,000 sq ft using a mixture of lighting.