Save up to 71% by switching to LED Lighting in your office and watch the productivity of your employees improve.
We’ve seen a huge increase in offices switching to LED Lighting over the last few years. A typical office could see a cost reduction of up to 71%, not to mention a significant drop in maintenance costs with most LED lights lasting up to 50,000 hours. Incandescent lights typically last around 2 years. We use the DALI Control system to further enhance and optimise the experience of controlling lighting.
Another key reason offices have been changing is the influence they’ve had on productivity. Poor lighting creates headaches, eye-strain and, in turn, causes a major distraction. With LED, the office will embody a natural light, due to its occupancy and light level sensors, creating a healthier and more efficient workplace.
Biggest benefits of LED lighting in Offices
- A cost reduction of up to 71%* in energy consumption
- Little maintenance is needed (LED lights last up to 25 years)
- Enables flexible lighting control features, such as occupancy and light sensors
- Improves employee productivity
- Creates a healthier workplace
*Savings based on an open plan office of 25 people with LED tubes.